Dual exhaust tailpipes for my '67?

Tim

The smell that you notice when you come to a stop ( like after a run down I -
75 ) could be from a valve cover gasket leaking down on the exhaust manifold.

The best looking exhaust tip is one that looks kind of like a question mark.
As the pipe comes out of the resonator it should curve up and then down-ward.
 At the point when the radius of the bend is even with the lowest part of the
straight section of the pipe...cut it even with the straight section.  This
will leave you with a pipe that is pointing towards the ground and it will be
hidden from view.

                                Rodger & Gabby