Budd to Supra Conversion, web site up...with pics!

Budd to Supra Conversion, web site up...with pics!

Mike;
 Congratulations on your conversion job, it must feel a lot safer driving
Silver with some actual metal between the callipers. I was quite impressed
by the research you did before having the job done. After reading your
article the first time around I was convinced that the conversion was
feasible before you even found a machine shop to do the work.
 As I recall there were a few naysayers telling you that it couldn't work,
that it was dangerous, that it shouldn't be done. It seems that they were
content to have you and everyone else with a 67' or 69' Imperial roaming the
highways with inadequate brakes or park your car permanently. Still some
believed that you should blow a pile of money on some exotic aftermarket
disk conversion rather then taking your more logical and affordable route.
Through it all you persevered, carried out with what you had thought through
and planned. In the end you were right, they were wrong, and everyone on the
IML, with Budd brakes, is a winner. Now its my engine's turn for the machine
shop.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.