Cost of Budd to Supra Conversion

Mike, the $100 per side for the hubs sounds a bit steep.  For this
relatively simple job, I would think that $20 per side would be enough.  I
can't believe it will take them much more than half an hour per side,
unless it needs to be ground, or the lathe installation requires some set
up time.  Can you elaborate a bit better why they charged you that much?
Thanks
D^2