Dual exhaust tailpipes for my '67?

This is one of those details about Imperials I like.  They cut off the pipes so
that they weren't obvious when you looked at the car from the rear-- almost as
if you had no pipes.

I have seen a couple of Imperials that had new pipes and they were sticking out
way below or way beyond the bumper and I always thought it spoiled the
appearance of the car.  Do you think a muffler shop would cut these off for
you, or would you have to do it yourself?

Mark