92 is in garage-ABS ?

Well my "New" 92 is now in my garage. It was owned by an older couple and is
in great shape with only 41000 miles.  I drove it 900 miles home yesterday
across the country through KY to MO.

My Question- The manual says the ABS makes the brake pedal vibrate and it
does it, not necessarily when hard braking. It almost seems like this could
be front Air suspension which I thought the car didn't have. (It has rear I
know)  I will look for air in front, but is this the ABS and if so should it
be making a noise and vibration for no hardbraking reason?

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial by Chrysler