VIN # De-Code Help.

Chris decoded it perfectly,
'62 Chrysler 300
Being a 4dr, it's not a letter car -- power would have been a 383, 413 or
426
Interesting - while the book I'm looking at mentions sedan & hdtp being
built the same book only lists hdtp in the price guide
Production: Sedan = 1,801, Hardtop = 10,030
Red interior would be: 315 - cloth/vinyl, 415 - vinyl, 455 - leather
Paint is ZZ (Oyster White)

Based on a book published in 1990, a parts car is worth $200

If it truely is abandoned I'd say grab any good parts and let the rest rot
(based on how bad it sounds)