From: "dj justice" <djust@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: fuselage bumpers
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 21:38:09 -0600

yessir, i aggree....just checking if anyone else read that paragraph..
also
they spoke of a coupe and a hard top.  You, my friend,  are talking of a

2DHT  and a 4DHT......same car, diffferent # of doors...ok?
the book is named "Sensational '70's", and has many good and bad quotes,
check it out.
dj
2 '73 Imps