Free '67 bumper extension, scuffed but useable

Free '67 bumper extension, scuffed but useable

I have a driver's side front bumper extension for '67 Imperial
that I'm going to throw away unless someone wants it.  It appears
to be straight, but fairly deeply gouged at the bottom/side where
someone perhaps drove up onto a high curb.  The rest of the chrome
has lots of surface scratches too.  Still, it would look better
than a bent or absent one.  (Anybody know whether the '68 uses the
same part?)

It's free, but you gotta pay the postage, which is likely to
be at least $15.00 if you're in the USA.  Or you can come pick
it up from me in Plano if you like. :-)

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT, haze green
Plano, Texas