From: "Douglas Gilfillan" <doug_g55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 2:13 PM
Subject: IML: 1960 IMPERIAL 4 SALE IN CALIFORNIA

> Howdy: There is an all white 1960 Imperial Custom four door Southampton
for sale in Oxnard, California. It is now in the Sunday Los Angeles Times.
The phone # ((805) 984-7741.    It is a Custom four door Southampton as it
has the Imperial Eagles embossed on the seats. It appears that no one has
ever sat in the back seat. He, Dick Coleman and his son have spent $3,000
alone on the brakes.  He is asking $8,950 for the car. The car has factory
air and is an original California car with the YOM plates (1956). It was a
Long Beach car originally. It has the flightsweep trunk lid.   YOM means
year of make for those of you who don't know car "speak."   He keeps the car
in the garage but is willing to meet you at the 1,000 Oaks Auo Mall which is
on the way to Santa Barbara.  The car needs a new sending unit for the gas
tank - so you might be running on fumes downhill......   good luck.
Doug/Los Angeles, California