From: Robert Walker
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 7:17 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1966 Imperial LeBaron Limo
 Hello Mike,

I don't know much about the later Ghias, but the VIN and Data Plate numbers may be of help in identifying the model year of your limo. ...not that it matters: either way its still pretty rare.

Bob

Mike Smith wrote:

I own one of these cars. I have been told that there was only a very limited number of these cars made. I have also been told that this car may have been manufactured in Spain. The only other car like this I have seen was at the museum in the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. If anyone has any information I would love to hear from you.  Thanks, Mike