Please WELCOME New Members, Mike & Candice Jewett (1953)

Please WELCOME New Members, Mike & Candice Jewett (1953)

Hi Mike, welcome to the club.  I have a 54 Imperial
(www.dte.net.57imperial/54saga) and there are a dozen
or so of us on the list.

Regarding your car, it originally came with duals and
in fact the original mufflers are 4'long  straight
through glasspacks.  I was fortunate enough to find a
pair last summer to replace the generic mufflers that
I had installed.  The factory glasspacks are very
quiet but what sound can be heard is unmistakably a
big American V8.

Kerryp

--- Mike & Christine Trettin