How Dale Anderson restored his 68's Bronze

How Dale Anderson restored his 68's Bronze

Hi Folks,

With all the talk recently about restoring the bronze in '68 Imperials, I thought I'd get put up on the OIC how Dale Anderson restored his.  Here is the direct link:

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1968/bronze/

Or you can go to Year by Year, then select 1968, then click the HOW TO's link and there is a link at the top of the page for the Bronze restoration...

Dale did a great job of writing this up!

Mitch