Thanks Philippe

Thanks once again for the Torque Flyte information. I haven't had one eruption of fluid at all this week, since I haven't been revving the car when I start it. It sounds like major work to open the breather hole, so I will most likely wait until a problem arises that facilitates removing the rear of the transmission. I got my first pictures of my new '59 back today, so I will make up a page which can go on the sites '59 page. Look for it soon! Bill '59 Crown