Ideas for Dallas meet wanted

Hello again.  Wow, this little gathering has been a turbulent ride so far!
I still think we'll have five or six Imperials, and that's good enough for
me.  That's how many were there last year and, despite the rain, I had a
great time.

What I'd like to hear is some ideas for an activity or two.  The
Arlington/Pate swap meet is NOT this weekend.  It is in April, the 25 - 28th
to be exact.  So, no "conflict" there after all.

On the Friday I intend to make a solo sojourn to the actual Pate Museum, or
what left of it.  I also intend to visit the Age Of Steam museum before
returning too.  Both of these are quasi related to the museum I am
associated with, but that's no reason why it could not be a group activity.

Despite his over-riding family concerns, I'd sure love to get a peek at
Wayne's 1951 limo, so I hope he will be able to find a little time.  Of
course it will be totally understandable if he cannot.

Brooks seems to have an interesting array of Imperial stuff at his house, so
that could be a way cool visit, too.

Essentially, I am up for anything and anything.  If we get a nice little
group together at a suitably easy to find meeting point, I'll be a happy
boy.  I still have not found a place to stay on Friday night, but I'm
working on it.

Hugh