'61 - '68 parts

I haven't been on the list for a long time so maybe you already know of
this vendor of Imperial parts. I ran into him at a swap meet yesterday
and his name is Gary S. Sunnes of LeRoy, MN, phone (641)329-5128. His
card says: Farm Machinery - Buy - Sell - Trade. He says he has a school
bus full of '61 - '68 Imperial parts out on the farm. He drove them and
so did his Dad and they parted out some. He has seat and window motors
and I can't remember what all, about everything and anything he said.
They saved it all. He said he'd like to sell some so I said I'd pass the
word. I got 2 wheel covers for a '68 for $1 each, poor shape, and
another unidentified one. I could use them to spice up my junker Dodge
cop car. He had taillights for a '67 or '68, not great shape but only
$10 each, and I saw a stack of door sills before the cold wind drove me
away. So, anybody know of this guy? I didn't ask if he ships parts but
he does like Imperials and wants buyers so he might be worth a try or a
look if you're in the area. No news yet to report on my '83. It's
running and the mechanic has driven it but it hesitates when starting
out. He gets other emergency jobs so he just works on mine between
emergencies which is fine with me. He says my bill isn't too bad yet and
he wants to get it right for me. I told him it would be nice if it's
running in time for the Iowa meet in June so I don't show up in junker
Dodge cop car like 2 years ago. At least I can have Imperial wheel
covers on it. -Steve