Gesendet: Montag, 18. März 2002 23:29
An: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: IML: Florida Holidays

The Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing isn't a bad place to stop.  Its not
exactly  place full of Imperials but there's plenty of old and new Hemi's
and his own personal car collection on display.  Its located on
Interstate 75 about 45 miles South of Gainesvile at the Belleview Exit.
I believe it is open 7 days a week.  Also, just a few exits North of that
is the "National Parts Depot"  on Interstate 75 in Ocala. I've never been
there but its a regional warehouse for some parts supplier and they have
their own museum there.  Its free to the public and is full of all kinds
of cars, including Mopars.  There's no sign for the museum.  Its like the
guy's private collection and he just lets people who ask into the
building.  Its not open on weekends.  I heard that they used to be open
on Saturdays but they didn't have enough people working on the weekend
and some kid vandalized some of the cars.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.