Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels parts source?

A fellow restorer who is not doing an Imperial asked the
admin list for assistance via the web-site, and it now goes
to the list.

If you have knowledge that might assist, please address
your reply to:

Al Stein <al.stein@xxxxxxx>

Message he sent as follows.  Not Imperial, but nicely
worded, so I thought that we could bend the Imp-only
content rules just once for him...