Swivel Seats

Hi Allan, I posted on the list to see if Hugh's visit to Dr. Mopar had turned up any swivel seats, since it would be a lot less costly to ship them from Texas to California, than from New York to California. The shipping from New York is almost as much as I am paying for the seat, but I haven't been able to find any closer to home, and to me it is a must have for my Queen Victoria, since she doesn't have a whole lot of the other options, and I don't want to keep Phil waiting any longer, so I guess I'll pay the price. Phil also has several other items for my '59 that he will be shipping with the seat. I will keep looking for you, and it will be just my luck I'll find some right here in Southern California. Bill '59 Crown