63 LeBaron carpet

Hello group,

    In completing the very basic restoration of my 63 LeBaron, it is now time
to do the carpet. I have inquired through several sources about the correct
cut pile for this model and so far nobody seems to carry it in kit form. Has
anyone done carpets themselves and been able to get the correct deep cut pile
for this year or near this year? Samples I have received are very cheap
looking compared to what is in the car now. Both my Crown and LeBaron 63s
have this thick, deep cut pile and I would like to stay as close to this as
possible. This car is a driver and the interior upolstery is not correct
either, but I was hoping to at least get the right stuff for the floors. I
have contacted some of the vendors mentioned on the website and most of them
haven't even responded to me. Any ideas from the experts here would be
appreciated. Also, I don't want to spend a fortune on this. That is the
reason I like to do it myself.  Thanks!

  Thomas Gunnari
   59,63,65 Imps