replacement refrigerant

Hi Bob,
    Is FR 12 the flammable replacement ? I know that there are a couple
of the, out there that are and I wouldnt want to take a chance as with my
luck, being a smoker, the evaporator would spring a leak and VOOSH there
I go.
    Everyone else out there, please make sure you change the fittings or
at least mark what is in the system in case you forget or someone else
works on the car and forgets what you told them is in  there. If you use
a lumber crayon, you can always wipe it off later for the show.
     Allan R