1964 Imperial LeBaron for sale

I noticed this ad in the Sacramento Bee this morning.  The telephone number
indicates Marysville, CA, 45 miles north of Sacramento, and across a river
from me.  I do not know this car or who is selling it, but if interested, I
could make arrangements to see it and take digital photos for you.  Please
email me privately.
The ad reads:

IMPERIAL LeBaron, 1964.  98K orig. mi.  2nd owner.  Gorgeous car! All orig.
Loaded.  $3500.  530-742-3635, 530-218-3206

Tony