A/C parts help please!

In a message dated 4/13/2002 9:00:44 PM Central Daylight Time, 72.lebaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://www.checkerauto.com/product_images/AAP/GPS/HS29.jpg

Does your Imperial have the auto temp option? The valve you have shown will work with the manual air conditioning because they used a cable to control the temp control valve. Since you claim to have wire and hoses on your fender wheel, my guess is you have the auto temp with the black box control valve.

The second photo mounts into the dash.

AL