From: "Kevin Pacheco" <kevin50187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: vinal tops/ need help
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:51:47 -0600

I need some info on how to put a vinal top on yourself.  What do I need?
Where do I get it(Can i get some vinal at wall-mart)? How much will it cost?
  How do I take off All the neccesary trim off, especially around the
windshield, and on top of the door trim off?  I got the trim off by the
trunk lid, but can figure out how the other suff comes off.  I got the
Lebaron emblems off also.
I sanded all the rust off until there was nothing but shinny metal, I
applyed rust killer, then I gave it a couple of coats of grey primer.  Looks
nice,

Im gonna put a white top on, I have a 1971 Imperial,
Thanks for all the help,
Kevin Pacheco