No Subject

Good Morning.

Couple weeks ago, I wrote that my power steering belts kept breaking on my
1955.   After checking the pulley alignment and making sure I had the right
belt sizes, I took it to a small independent mechanic in my area.

He is telling me that the power steering pump is "binding" and "turning real
slow" and that is what is causing the belts to break.

Question 1.

Does this sound reasonable.

Question 2.

Anybody have or know where I can get a power steering pump for a 1955
Imperial.

As always thank you for your help and advice.

Michael Bembas
1955 Custom