Budd brake system analysis

That's a good analysis of the Budd brake situation,
and I might remind that the Supra rotors are only a
few thousands thinner than the standard Budd rotors,
so they work wonderfully.  Besides, aftermarket pads
tend to have a little more "meat" on them than factory
OEM.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome