79/80 St.Regis/New Yorker Dash

  All 81-83 Imperials gauges are/were digital, however, I have changed mine
over to the analog gauges from an 83 Cordoba.  My gauges worked but since
it has a non-factory carb conversion and I was having trouble getting parts
to repair what sending didn't I changed them out.  I still have the
original cluster and info panels.  I boxed them up when I removed them just
incase some one here needed a set.
  I was informed that the New Yorker/St.Regis dash was too wide.  I have
since (sadly) proven this information to be true.  The gauges though are
the same as those found in the Cordoba & Mirada and with a little
modification to the dash wire harness these gauge clusters will work in any
81-83 Imperial.
  I would like to keep the car as original as possible but parts are very
difficult to find and since I have much to repair/replace to get this car
back on the road safely it will never be a concours restoration.  Its just
a big toy for me to play with.
Dave U. 81 IMP