57 TRUNK SHEET METAL

Bruce,
     Are we talking trunk floor or body? The trunk
floor will have no lead in it, just spot welds. If it
is body then the typical place are in the roof are and
a few seams. If it is in a leaded area, the lead needs
to be removed first, so you can see what you are
doing. Eastwood company makes a drill attachment that
does a good job on the spot welds. Otherwise cut past
the sheet metal peice and grind from the side you do
not want and waste a lot of time and money...those
Makita grinding wheels tart adding up after a few!

Thad the ImpPoster