IML - DIGEST POSTING

>I was at Minaker's Auto Parts today.  That's in Milford, Ontario, Canada
>(near Picton).
>
>They have a metal "Imperial".  The word is in written form, about 6" long
>and 5" high.  It would appear on the side of the car, just ahead of the
>door, of a 1962 Imperial.

I might be interested if I knew the condition. Is it mint, near mint, in
need of plating,  etc. Also, are all the pins intact?
Thanks.
Danny

>If you're interested in it, they want $50 Canadian.  That's about $31 US.
>
>phone 613-476-4547
>fax 613-476-1565

==========

It seemed to be in nice shape, but not mint.  It was 2 pieces, the metal name
in front with another similarly shaped piece as backing.  Probably, plating
would be a good idea.

I didn't notice if all the pins were there.  Sorry.

The phone numbers I included were the auto parts company, not mine, so you can
call direct to the company.

Bye.  Al.

alan__harper@xxxxxxxxx
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM