IML - DIGEST POSTING

Steve...

I am in the process of putting some 63 parts on ebay.....the $)#&%*$#&#$*&
kids have done something to my camera and I wont get any pics out for at
least another day, so I may as well let you have a shot at whatever I have
you need.  I dont know how this will set, part of me wants to just say "
heres some stuff..first come first serve " but I hate having to pick and
choose who may get something.  Im not trying to be overly noble, and I
probably am overestimating the responses I would get, but Id rather just let
the market decide.

I know...at least I think...I have a "R" button...is it just the button
itself, of the part that goes clear back to the shifter mechanism?  I dont
know for sure how the vac system is under the dash..I dont have that system
on the 62, but if theres a vac release its yours....I thought it was purely
mechanical in 63.  I know on this car, it has the park lever on the far left
side, I wasnt really sure how it all went together.  Do you need the horn
ring on the column..the brass part , or the ring on the steering wheel?  I
have the latter, none of the former.

I am in the process of acquiring another 63 ( im gonna jinx myself if im not
careful ) as a friend in our local mopar club wants the engine and trans,
and I get the rest.  Since I have a spare 413 and trans already, thats no
big deal to me.  Mostly I will gut it for usable 62 spares, but in the case
of stuff I already have one of....Ill be selling the rest.  The car is a 4
dr, as is my other one....none of the trim is much good to me, so if you
need...let me know .

I hope this isnt considered some kind of insider trading :)...but since
youve always been straight up about stuff and all with me, this is the least
I can do.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe