oops....,my apologies for a personal e mail to the list

oops....,my apologies for a personal e mail to the list

Hi all...

Tonite there was a post from Steve Charette about some 63 parts.  In
replying to him, I did the classic stupid thing of hitting " reply" instead
of clicking on his e mail address before sending.  So, even though it was
not a top secret kind of thing, or slanderous, or even humorous...it was
inadvertently sent to several hundred good people out there who probably
dont really care in the least, but would rather not have to wade through a
personal reply.

My humble and sincere apology to any and all who were bothered, and even to
those who werent!!

Take care

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe
sutton ICQ#: 34908704 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me i See
more about me: