'68 Parts Book

I agree with Elijah; $99 is a good price.  After lurking on eBay for months, I finally broke down and sent Irv Bishko $115 for the '68 Manual.  It's a nice piece of work with all the final revisions and illustrations.  I am a little concerned since it is a toner-type copy... I've had copier documents offset or even stick together (like a brick) over time, probably aggravated by heat.  I make sure this book gets parked in the shade :)

Any idea if Lloyd's is the same?

Steve Charette

Does anyone know a good (and hopefully cheap) source
> for a parts manual
> for a 1968 Crown 4dr hard top?  I checked with
> Lloyd's Literature and
> they want $99 which seems a little high.  As always,

That price is probably reasonable for a '68 parts
book/catalog (not the service manual, right?).

However, these critters show up on eBay fairly
frequently, so you might snag a good deal there as
well.

I have a '68 parts book and would be glad to look up
some numbers for you.  Feel free to contact me
off-list.

Elijah