82 LEAF SPRING PROBLEM

Hi Everyone,My daily driver 82 had the lower "box type" spring mount let
go last night @ center of spring, (rust) I can not locate a new one
.Tried parts voice and other nos dealers to no avail.Anyone know of
reproduction or anyone have a good used pair? Mopar p/n
3815206  "CLAMP Spring isolator ,std."