Elwood Engel stories

I find this an interesting statement.  did he have to compromise his designs
while he was at Chrysler?.
  Being lured over from Ford , one would think  he had total control over
work.

                                             Clay Smith
                                              Engel styled 67 Crown coupe

He also makes the claim that Engel was not as proud of the work he did
at Chrysler, that in his personal photo album he only kept pictures of
the cars he designed at Ford.

Mark M