AutoTemp II A/C Success! (longish)

Works great, stock and I guess it is since Autotemp was an option.

---------

I agree auto-temp is listed as an option, but I've never seen a '72-'73 Imperial without auto-temp. I personally hate this system for reasons beyond its (un)reliablity, just as I hate the auto climate controls in a brand-new car.

Does anyone have one of these Imperials with "standard" AC?

Carmine F.