68 part number

Until I find a parts manual, several of you were gracious enough to
offer to look up parts numbers which I sincerely appreciate.  Would
someone see if they could find the part number for the antenna lead from
the radio to the antenna.  I have a 68 Crown 4 dr with the AM-FM auto
search radio.
Thanks in advance for your help - this is a great group.

Bob
68 Crown
51 New Yorker