IML Fights etc. STOP!

Hi Folks,
   I have been outstate the entire week and am trying
to get through the mounds of communications I was not
in the office to deal with and I have to comment about
all of this.
Approximately 2 weeks ago I felt things had been going
along AMAZINGLY well for a period of months.
And was planning to write the IML and say thanks for
doing such a great job getting along.
But now I am rethinking that!
There have been A LOT of 1 line messages, A LOT Of
messages from Bob saying I have that part, And in
general stuff that should be private communications
between the folks involved.
Now we have the personal attacks starting.
ALL THESE THINGS NEED TO STOP NOW!
I tried to send out the IML rules last weekend but
could not due to the message filter which I have not
been able to get around yet.  Hopefully Manny will see
this message and send em out for me.
Everyone on the IML has received a copy of the rules
when they join.  We all need to follow them!   People
leave the list most every day because they can not
keep up with the 50+ messages we get every day and
when  an extra 20 are personal in nature, it just make
the problem that much worse!
The Admin group has voted to begin suspending
violators which I have been resisting but I now
believe that is the best solution till things get back
to "Friendly!"

While it is WONDERFUL to have this venue to write and
say "i need a XYZ-a-ma-clutch" for my 19XX Imperial"
it is really not the place for vendors to write and
say to the entire IML I have one call me for all your
parts needs 5 times in a couple of days.  Those
message should be private.  Ebay is a different animal
to my mind because the things there are available for
all and are there for a short period of time and if
someone really needs the part they need to jump in.
Also the price is determined by the market.
Anyway Let this be a warning to all that the IML rules
need to be followed.  Stop the one line messages, the
personal attacks, the one to one communications that
are filling all our mail boxes every day and get back
to helping each other maintain our wonderful
imperials.
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator