81-83 Imperials dual exhuast

I read the dual exhaust part with interest....How did you manage  this with the offset gas tank? Did you section the tank? Did you route it outside the leafs and under the quarters like a Monte CarloSS? Otherwise it looks too tight to make it happen. I'd love to see pics of how it's done.
Matt (74&75 Imperials 77T&C 85 Aries 86 5th Ave)

I've done this before...

Move the gas tank over one "notch" (notch = indentations made in the tank for the straps) to the right. Their is enough length in the filler neck to allow this, but you'll likely have to lengthen the inlet/outlet hoses on the tank.

I used very discreet, square chrome tips that ended flush with the rear bumper "plastic". I would have to imagine that this is the way the factory might have done it.... had dual exhaust been a status symbol in the 80s, as it was in the 50s-60s.

The same trick works for any F/M/J body.

Carmine F.