Imperial Day and big Show Sunday

Got the 66 out for the first time this year.  New battery and fuel line and we're off and running, well almost.  Also had to put a little fuel dry in and some gas.  Let the tank get too low.

The 66 is truly a fine Imperial. The ride handling and the reagal ornament on the hood, what a piece of American engineering

Tomorrow if any one is in the Cape Girardeau Missouri Area there will be a vintage car show down  by the river (flood wall keeps the area dry as we are experiencing almost record highs on the Mississippi) with approx 120 cars from the 1920's on up. There is a big club that is caravaning through here.  There is also a club from St. Louis that is coming down.  I am just taking the one Imperial tomorrow as with all the extra work on the 66 no time to clean up the other 2.

If anyone thinks they might come, let me know and I'll provide more details

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial