Finally Getting a NYB

Well everyone, I am excited to announce that I have just made a deal to
purchase a triple black 1976 4-door New Yorker Brougham!  I have wanted
one since about 1983 when I first drove one and I am fially getting
one.  I HAD one last year but it was VERY rusty and finally went to
parts.  The black NYB will be a restoration project and I will resist
the temptation to take it beyond stock configuration, like I did with
my Newporker.  You can see pictures of the car here...
http://www.nybclub.org/bradhogg/ForSale/76Black4doorNYB/index.htm
You may notice in the pictures that the car has the very rare power
sunroof option.  I am very excited about that.  The vinyl top seems to
be missing but that is just one more thing I have to restore.

The car is currently 1200 km from me and I plan to drive it home
between June 17th and 23rd.