Road Trip Today

Set out on a 350 miles road trip today.  The weather was perfect other
than being slightly windy.  The good old 78 ran flawlessly.  The fuel
consuption was modest at 18 MPG.  I played every Elvis 8-Track I had
except two that I didn't have time to play and two that broke.
Traveling in that car is so excessively enjoyable that I can't find
words to explain it.  I just hope I enjoy my "new" NYB at least that
much.

I'll be heading back home on Monday.  Looking forward to another
excellent trip.