Steering gear box

Dear list
Has anyone had experience changing the steering gear box on a 69 Imp?  I took the
car out for a drive yesterday and when I pulled back into the garage it was dripping
steering fluid from the gear box.  Checked the hoses and they are ok.  The guys at
Advance Auto say they can order me a unit but do not show a kit for the o-rings and
gaskets.  The FSM says the seals and gaskets can be replace with the unit still in the
car, this is what I would like to do if I could find the o-rings and seals.  Any ideas would
be appreciated.  Also I just bought a 71 IMP out of an old junk yard out in the woods.
It looks as though someone parked it there  closed the doors and walked a way.
Everything is there and unmolested.  It does have a couple of dents and a little rust and
a lot of dirt but not bad for a car sitting in the woods for 15 or so years.  Don't know what
to do with it yet but at least I saved it from who knows what.
Thanks for listing your a great group.
Ed in Alabama
69 Imp
71 Imp