Need Part number/Engine Mounts

Hi all,

I have a 1962 Imperial and I need to replace the engine mounts.  Can
anyone
tell me the official Part Number so I can tell my mechanic?  He has
sources for
old car parts but needs a part number.  If anyone can help me, I would
be
grateful.  Also, if you have a recommendation of a place I can buy a
set, that would
be appreciated too!  Thanks.

Paul in Lemoyne, PA
(paulp@xxxxxxxx)