Hutch -- in NW -- w/64 parts car

Hutch:
Sorry to have to bother everyone on the list, but... Yesterday I saw a note
from Hutch, living in the Northwest (Oregon??) who has some parts for a 64
(or a 65) to be disposed of, soon.   He gave a request to contact him
off-list at "Halhul@xxxxxxx"    I have tried twice, but mail is returned as
'User not found,' whether I use upper or lower case address.  Please, Hutch,
if you see this note, contact me direct at the off-list address of
"maybe@xxxxxxxxxx"    I am particularily interested in these items: gas tank
sending unit, electro-magnetic AC clutch/pulley assembly, and an "imperial"
emblem for fender and trunk.   I realize that I am using an 'old' computer
unit, and that I may be more than average in the 'computer challenged'
department, but too many of my notes to members (on and off-list) either go
unanswered or 'returned, user not found.'  Please, a little help here.
Thanks, all, and a good night.  Nicholas - with a 64 coupe