Spark Plug Experience--Dick Benjamin?

Nothing to snicker about Nando.  I fought my rough
running 73 for a year before I changed the plugs (that
were only a year old) and solved the problem.  No more
AC for me.  Had a rough running Che** PU, when I
pulled the AC plugs one electrode was completely
missing.  That would seem to explain the loss of
power...
Kerryp