Steering gear box

>The FSM says the seals and gaskets can
>be replace with the unit still in the
>car, this is what I would like to do if I could
>find the o-rings and seals.  Any ideas would
>be appreciated.

If you pull the pump out of the car you will be amazed how easy it is to get
the resevoir off of the pump.  Take it off, pull the o-ring, and get your handy
dandy NAPA to match it up for you.  They had one in stock when I replaced mine
a while back.

Alos power steering stop leak is about the only snake oil I have found that
actually seems to work.  You might give it a try if you don't want to pull
things apart.

         Steve B