Spark Plug Experience--Dick Benjamin?

Answers like that are one of the things I like about this club!  It seems
that no matter whatteh question, there is  someone who can answer the
"what" as well as the "why."

Slightly off the point but still relavent:  I have switched to platinum
plugs in all my brand Xs.  They have a tiny center electrode that doesn't
wear much.  When it does wear, its so tiny that it doesn't really round
off, it just sort of receeds.  For the last 10 years or so I've used them
in everything and I generally look at them when they have about 60,000
miles on them and I replace them at around 120,000.  The ONLY reason they
aren't in my 65 Crown right now is that its hard as heck to just get a
set of plain old Champions in this town when the parts store computers
don't go back past about 1980 and the kid at the counter doesn't know how
to look it up by part number.   "A Champion J-What?"

Anyway, I like them and maybe they will help some other folks too.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.