gasoline

Help!  I have heard that the lead substitute settles in the bottom of tank if not driven often.  I have also heard that you can buy low-lead higher octane fuel at local aviation places (must take approved container, do not put into car directly).   question...I have a 53 with 90k miles not driven for past 20 years.  should I add some low-lead higher octane every once in a while, is the lead helpful to valves, or should I not worry in blissful ignorance...or what.  How often?
many thanks
jerry 53 "baby doll"

got in trouble n told my fiance "baby-doll (babycakes) I love you!"  She knows the difference!