More '59 Questions

Well I now understand why I have a u-joint between the tranny and driveshaft instead of the trunnion thing...

What I don't understand is which one is right.

One driveshaft looks like this:

The other one looks like the bottom picture here:

Anyone know which is correct for a '59?  Could they both be correct just from different production dates?

I haven't been able to find the u-joint from the page07.htm.  I have found the u-joint for the first one but would have to change the parking brake drum to use that drive shaft.  I would prefer to fix the one that should have been on a '59 to begin with.  It might make up for the junkyard electronic ignition I installed :-)

                           Steve B.