1959 Imperial on eBay, one family owned

> by the time I finally get the car to where I want it to be, I will have
about
> $20,000.00 sunken into it. I don't think that's excessive compared to what
> you pay for the average new car today, and my car is so much more than any
> new car.
> Bill '59 Crown

I'm right there with you Bill.  It cost around 6k to buy my car and get it
back on the road.  I'm probably up to 7K now and with paint chrome and
interior I am afraid I will also be right there around 20K.  It doesn't
matter so much to me since I intend to keep the car until they plant me.

So far the '59 on e-bay is a heck of a bargain.

                                Steve B.