Imperials in San Antonio

The San Antonio Express News has an ad this morning for two 1965
Imperials and one 1964 Imperial. Same seller. Don't see many Imperials
for sale here. Prices are $1,,200 - $1,000 and $1,600 respectively. Two
'65s (LeBaron 4dr htp & Crown 4dr htp) need work - according to ad. 64'
Crown is alleged to have rebuilt motor and interior work done.

If anyone has any interest in these cars email me (not through the list
to avoid clutter) and I will by return email send you the telephone
number listed in the ad. I have not seen these cars and I do not know
the owner.

As an aside - going to pick up my gas tank that has been cleaned and
sealed. Last fall I started and ran (for a short period) my 1956 4dr
Southampton with varnish in tank. Still trying to recover that bit of
stupidity. May be able to get the car running in time for the Terrell
Hills Fourth of July parade.\\

George